Essentially for Keeping Your Vehicle Running at Peak Performance, Regular Service Will Also Reduce the Cost of Your Vehicle Ownership
After basking in the after-glow of your vehicle purchase, you probably saw the owner’s manual, but put it aside in the glove box, only to be taken out when something has gone wrong with your vehicle. Inside it contains specific recommendations to keep your automobile running at peak performance through its suggested factory scheduled maintenance.
While not necessarily repairs, these auto repair services will keep your vehicle running and helps to reduce the cost of owning your vehicle. Ming’s Auto Repairs offers the following factory scheduled maintenance repairs:
- Lube, Oil and Filter Change
- All Fluid Changes including Transmission, Brake or Coolant Systems
- Filter Replacements including cabin filter replacement
- Safety Inspections I and II
- Scheduled 30,000 / 60,000 / 90,000 Tune-ups
In addition to completing these repairs, we are happy to honor extended warranties you may have purchased and will happily waive the deductible with $500 in service repairs.